Thursday 12 June 2014

WOAH THANKSS ALOT NELSON SIR FOR YOUR WORDS AND GREAT WORK OF HELPING DOGS~~~!!!



From: Nelsonn 
To: abhishek kalra <abhishek_kalra95@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: Blog Tips

Done it ,
Hope I get the tips now on my Gmail.
Thanks

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 3:46 PM, abhishek kalra <abhishek_kalra95@yahoo.com> wrote:
HAAAHAHAHAH SO SWEET OF YOU
 
ND SIR...DO ONE THING JOIN MY BLOG....CLICK ON JOIN THIS SITE IN RIGHT SIDE BUTTON THN U LL GET ALL CALLS IN MAIL OR ELS ADD ME ON MSNGR...YAHOO MSNGR
 
REGARDS,
ABHISHEK KALRA

From: Nelsonn 
To: abhishek_kalra95@yahoo.com 
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 4:13 PM
Subject: Blog Tips

Dear  Sir,
Your tips on the blog are amazing, though I want to trade I cannot cause by the time I see your tip the tip is nearing its target.  Is there any way I could know when you give the tips so that I do not lose on the opportunity to trade.
Also Sir,  every sunday I give biscuits (Marie Biscuits) to dogs.  Could you suggest me some names of biscuits that I can give to dogs since.

Regards,

Nelsonn

No comments:

Post a Comment